Every Friday, I send my team an email with something inspiring from the week, some life lesson I learned, or something that I’m feeling particularly passionate about. After several of these, my team expressed that these emails should be shared with others.
Here is my email from today. A little life lesson on the importance and power of visualization:
- Boxing legend Muhammad Ali was always stressing the importance of seeing himself victorious long before the actual fight.
- As a struggling young actor, Jim Carrey used to picture himself being the greatest actor in the world.
- Michael Jordan always took the last shot in his mind before he ever took one in real life.
- Phil used the term “vision” when he was describing his vision of our Phase III CRM System
- Beth used the term “vision” when describing the future structure of particular high performance teams
- Brad talked about what he visualized for AIM’s resource center and how what he’s started can help our entire team grow and scale our knowledge base
- Jules talked about her vision of our social responsibility program, and what it will mean to this company, our team, our clients once rolled out.