This is a live blog post from #OMSummit, Day Two. Presented by Respnsys.
5 Stages of Awareness
Awareness to Action
- Interpretation (how do you add value)
- Authenticity (how do they relate to the brand)
- Embodiment (connection)
- Patronage (the “good feelings” attached to doing something you ask)
- Finability (how well can you be found)
- Consumers have rapidly embraced digital channels and they have raised their expectations for marketers.
- Move from campaign focus to customer focus: Know Me! Engage Me! Lead Me!
- Think about how you can service your customers and speak to them using SMS and various mobile touch points.
- Biggest ROI comes from RELATIONSHIP marketing (email, mobile, social, web, display, video)
- 44% of customers surveyed wanted to have promotions sent to them via SMS.
- Customer look for a variety of content via SMS: discounts and deals, location based offers, in store sales and events, invites to sweepstakes and contents, gift guides and product recommendations.
- Build a relationship with first before EVER sending an SMS to them. People feel more invaded, insulted and turned off getting a spammy SMS then they do getting spam via email.
- Interest (relevant offer)
- Desire (Location)
- Action (Notifications)
- Experience (Sweepstakes and customer service communications)