Attending the HasOffers Postback event – the following post is a summary of my main takeaways. On this panel were Steven Yarger of Trulia, Sambou akalou of Nanigans, Jesse Pujju of Ampush, David Serfaty of Adotomi and Mandy Majchrzak of SHIFT.
Facebook Mobile User Acquisition Best Practices:
- Facebook drives one of the highest ROAS out there. Divide your Facebook Campaigns into three categories:
- With Facebook Graph-Search it will add a level of localized advertising and relevancy that didn’t exist before.
- Location ads will likely come into the spin of things as well, like Groupon based on your roaming location. For example if you’re in Seattle visiting a friend but live in NY, it will show you ads specific to businesses around your Seattle location based on where you physically are.
- Focus most on metrics that product true ROI and CPA’s for Facebook and social measurements.
- 219 Million active users per month are on Facebook using mobile to access it, so think about that when you’re promoting through this channel. (more…)