The third part of their invitation only session in Vancouver last week covered essential mobile marketing tips and strategies for publishers and small businesses. Here are my notes from the session.
- Get a mobile site once your website gets 10-15% of visitors through mobile devices.
- Know how much traffic you get to your site through your analytics.
- By 2015, Mobile Users will Surpass Desktop Users.
- In the next 18 months, 15-30% of traffic to your site will come from mobile.
What’s your Mobile Strategy?
- Replicate Top Content (retain mobile users that want to access content on the go) ie: CNN
- Add unique mobile content (provide additional utility to engage with your brand on the go.
Tip: use Google analytics to find out where your visitors are spending all their time on your site then transition that over to mobile. (more…)