With 2013 only a day away I spent some time thinking about the last year and all the incredible things we’ve seen and done. I am extremely grateful for what we’ve been able to experience this year and it was an absolute pleasure to be part of the affiliate marketing industry throughout 2012. Here are some of my personal highlights & “20 best” personal experiences of the year. In no particular order:
- Being listed in Affiliate Summit’s Top 25 Affiliate Marketing Blogs of 2012
- Having achieved over 10,000 unique readers during my first year of blogging.
- Actively contributing to the Industry Advancement Council and efforts of the PMA
- Organizing and launching the first annual Vancouver Affiliate Marketers Give Back event which helped men, women and children in need in Vancouver.
- Meeting and conversing with the great Gary Vaynerchuk (more…)